Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Our last day.

Well, sitting in class the last day is kind of weird. I actually think i'm really going to miss a school class for once in my life. I just finished my last word, and I think it pretty much states what I am going to say here on this blog. Finishing up this blog is kind of sad too considering i spent so much time working on the posts that I might even keep up my posts once in a while. Here is a clip of the letter I wrote to Mark, maybe it will say a little bit morea bout what I think.

"The blogs were obviously the most important part of the whole course because of its weight. I have to admit, by the end of blogs I heard a lot of people moaning and groaning about it, but I wasn’t to stressed. I am in the image arts stream, but I enjoy writing too, and the blogs allowed to me to a lot of critical thinking, self-reflection, and in general writing. I actually think my writing has improved because of this course, and I’m not just saying that because I want a good mark."

Maybe I will write on here in a bit...

The End.

2 comments:

I. Reilly said...

This is good work! Your blog demonstrates a generally adequate grasp of the subject matter and a moderate ability to examine the material in a critical and constructive manner. Your writing displays an adequate understanding of the relevant issues, and a general familiarity with the appropriate literature and techniques.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Dieta, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://dieta-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.